STOP! If you would like to add a Nanny to your membership, you MUST call our membership office at 901-458-2678, ext. 225, before purchasing. This option is NOT available online!
Membership Benefits, Security Policies & Rules
1. The adult person(s) named on the membership card from the
member household MUST BE PRESENT during each visit. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. Members will be asked for government-issued photo
identification when their membership card is presented. Name and address on ID
must match membership card. Memberships are intended for the named family and
their guests. Members are NEVER allowed to share their membership with another
household or family.
3. MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE FOR ANY REASON! Passing a
membership card to a non-member relative or friend or bringing in guests and
leaving is never allowed. All memberships are issued in the name of the adults
in the household – Children are not listed on the membership card and therefore
cannot use the card without the named adult being present. BOTH ADULTS LISTED
ON THE MEMBERSHIP CARD MUST LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD.
4. A museum membership cannot be used for group admission or
birthday parties. Museum members are part of the group or party and will be included
in the attendance count.
5. The museum reserves the right to revoke any membership
privileges if it is deemed in the best interest of the organization. Membership
fees and benefits are always subject to change without notice! Membership fees
are never refundable!
6. Unlimited admission to the museum, H2Oh!
Splash Park, Outdoor PlaySpace, Memphis Grand Carousel and Bankshot Basketball for
one year for the number of people admitted by your level of membership.
7. Includes discounts on special event tickets.
8. FREE parking.
9. This benefit is available to Contributing Level
Memberships ONLY: Supporter, Benefactor and Patron. ACM Reciprocal Network is a
discounted admission to over 200 other participating Children's museums: 50%
off general admission for up to six (6) people and additional visitors must pay
the current admission price.
Membership fees and benefits are always subject to change